Healthy Living Services for Individuals & Groups
Working with a wellness educator:
Does this sound like you?
If so, we specialize in the following:
- Chronic Disease Self-Management
- Nutritional Counseling
- Health and Wellness Programs to meet your health needs
- ADHD and/or general focus issues
- Developing healthy habits and a routine
- Menu Planning
- Gluten Intolerance
- Intentional Eating (Mindfulness)
One-on-One or Small Group Healthy Living Services
Healthy Living Individual Counseling
Our healthy living counseling services include a thorough assessment, research related to your needs, weekly counseling sessions tailored specifically to your needs, evidence-based information, reporting, as well as supplement recommendations, if desired.
Healthy Living Group Programs
Our group programs include weekly Zoom-based meetings, typically in the evenings. Each program has four class periods, once per week for the first two weeks and then twice-weekly for the final week of the class. We offer one new class each month from January to October.
The 2023 Healthy Living Program Schedule
- Intentional Eating
- Breaking Free
- Family Health
- Brain Fix 2023
- Whole in My Heart (A Christian Bible Study and Wellness Program)
- Family Health 101
- Meal Prep and Planning
- Chronic Disease Self-Management (An 8-week Program taught through the ARC)
- Chronic Diabetes Self-Management (An 8-week Program taught through the ARC)
Visit our information page to view more specific class details, dates, and signup information.
Are you ready to begin your healthy living lifestyle?
If you are interested in any of our packages for small businesses or courses for yourself, a group, or an organization, let’s chat today!
Contact me via email at email@example.com or click below to schedule a free consultation!